Registration starts February 1st for the following school year. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before November 1 of the school year they are entering.
To determine which Elementary School you would attend, look up your address on the boundaries list.
Registration packets must be picked up in person at the school office. In order to receive a packet you MUST have the following with you:
Proof of birthdate
show one of the following: birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport.
Proof of residence
- a current PG&E bill is required plus
- One of the following
- bank statement
- other utility bill
- insurance papers
- Preferably another utility bill such as comcast or water
- The following is not considered acceptable proof of residence:
- telephone bill
- Escrow Papers
- Rental Agreement
Proof of Required Immunizations
- Polio (IPV)
- 4 doses (3 doses if last one was given after the 4th birthday)
- Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DTaP or DPT)
- 5 doses (4 doses if last one was given after the 4th birthday)
- Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
- 2 doses (both on or after the 1st birthday)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- 3 doses
- Chickenpox (varicella)
- 1 dose
- Additionally, for entering 7th & 8th grade students:
- Tetanus, Diptheria and Pertussis (Tdap) booster vaccine
Note: All children will also need a health checkup before school starts. The Exam should be after March 1st . You should bring the Health Exam Form to your doctor and return it to the school after the exam.