How to Register for MySchoolBucks.com (Online Pay System)
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
You will need your child’s student ID number to register. Your child’s BSD student ID number is located in the upper right corner on the front of this letter. If you misplace your child’s student id number, please contact your child’s school. Students will continue to use their existing PIN (this number is different from their Student Id #) number to access their accounts at schools. BIS students will continue to use their student id cards.
Go to www.bsd.k12.ca.us
- or -
Go to www.myschoolbucks.com
Click on Child Nutrition Program
Click on MySchoolbucks (Lunch Account Management)
1. On the MySchoolBucks.com login page, click on the green Sign-Up Here.
2. New Parent Registration: Enter our School District ZIP Code–94010. Click Continue.
3. From the drop-down menu, select Burlingame School District. ClickContinue.
4. Enter your first name, last name, email and choose a password to create your account. Click Continue.
5. Review the information. Click Submit to complete the registration process
6. FYI…When you need to log in, your username is your email address.
Add Students to Your Family Account
1. When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
2. Click MyKidsfrom the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
3. This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
4. Click Add Childand enter the required information (ID number, first initial, last initial). Click Submit.
5. Click Add Childto repeat the process for additional children.
6. NOTE: Your child’s transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process, nor will history prior to January 5 be present.
How to Make a Deposit
1. Click Deposit Moneylocated next to Add Student.
2. Enter an amount in the Depositcolumn next to your child’s name. If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOTdeposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
3. Click Calculate.
4. Click Make Deposit.
5. You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information. You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment. If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue. If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MyNutrikids.com will not store your financial information.
6. Click Pay Nowwhen finished.
7. Click Payonce again to finish the process.
Things to know:
· If you have more than one child in a school, you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
· Payments may be made in three ways: 1) an existing PayPal account; 2) a major credit; or 3) a debit card.
· A convenience fee $1.75 will be assessed to cover the bank fees per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts at one sitting will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once. The Burlingame School District does not profit from the use of this site. A recommendation would be to deposit more money less often to avoid the $1.75 fee assessed at each deposit.
If you have any questions about the online registration process, please contact: Debbie Austin at (650) 207-5561 or firstname.lastname@example.org